The United Arc Annual Gala & Auction
6:00 pm Saturday, September 24, 2016The Marriott Center University of Massachusetts Amherst Campus Center
Thank you to those that joined us for an evening celebrating The United Arc!
We invite you to sponsor our Annual Gala & Auction for 2017!
Annual Gala & Auction:
The Annual Gala & Auction is our major fundraising event with 150-200 attendees including our most involved supporters: individuals, families, businesses and other regional community members. Bidding for auction packages will begin at our Annual Business Meeting in May, continue on our website throughout the summer, and culminate with the Live and Silent Auctions at the Gala on September 24th.
To become an Sponsor or to donate an Auction Package, contact our Development Coordinator, Saera Hanlon (link email) (413)774-5558 ext. 1058
Annual Gala & Auction Sponsorship Opportunities:
- •Presenting Sponsor $10,000: “Presents The United Arc Annual Gala and Auction” on all promotional materials such as: website, social media, newsletters, invites, program, event signs, and other communications. Promotion begins upon commitment, meaning almost a full year of promotion. Opportunity to commit for multiple years resulting in year-round promotion in the area. Recognized at the Gala and Auction + 10 Gala tickets
- •Lead Sponsor $5,000: Promotion on invites, program, website, and social media. Recognized at the Gala and Auction. +5 Gala tickets
- •Supporting Sponsor $2,500: Promotion on program, website, and social media and recognized at the Gala and Auction. +2 Gala Ticket
- •Associate Sponsor $1,000: Promotion on program, website, and social media and recognized at the Gala and Auction. +1 Gala Ticket
- •Special Sponsor: Listed on program, website, and social media.
The Auction and Package Collections:
- • The Auction kicks off at our Annual Business Meeting in May
- • As auction packages arrive, they will be displayed on our website, social media, and other platforms with acknowledgement of the donor during the periods leading up to and after the Gala.
- • Promotion of the Gala & Auction will be to a wide geographic area; Western Massachusetts and beyond.
- • As The United Arc is a 501(c)3 organization, your donations to us are allowable as a business deduction.
Auction Package Collections:
- •Priceless Collection: Art produced by local artists. We are curating a special collection of art from artists and artisans throughout Franklin, Hampshire, and Hampden Counties and the North Quabbin Area – all of the communities we serve. This special collection represents the beauty and creativity present in our region
- •Adventure Collection: Activities in Western MA & Beyond. There is plenty to do at your scenic location all year long! Exciting outdoor opportunities in summer, fall, winter, and spring with friends or family. Offer a challenge to try something new or a great package of favorite ways to enjoy the outdoors. We encourage you to offer packages for each season.
- •The New England Collection: Experiences unique to our region. People already know New England is a magical place. This collection offers unique takes on the familiar, supreme experiences of classic favorite activities. Bring bidders to the special spots they keep missing, and give them the discovery of what a great place this is!
- •Luxuries Collection: Treats for romance or groups of friends. This collection offers relaxation, celebration, romantic weekends, and gourmet dining. Wow them with how amazing a special evening or weekend can be!
- •City & Town Collection: Experiences with the unique appeal of your city or town. Share those things that make your city or town the special place it is with exclusive packages offered by your city or town.
- •Sweet Life Collection: Upgrades for the homestead. Upgrading and caring for home, garden, and necessities made a lot easier with your convenient packages. This collection is a special curation of great services from our region to live the sweet life. Take advantage of this great opportunity to bring in customers. Show them why your business is the best choice for energy, home improvements, gardening, or buying the necessities, and keep them coming back for more.